What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on and accessed from your device when you visit one of our websites, to the extent you agree. The other tracking technologies work similarly to cookies and place small data files on your devices or monitor your website activity to enable us to collect information about how you use our websites. This allows our websites to recognize your device from those of other users of the websites.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, such as greeting you by name and remembering your preferences. It also allows for live chat support during your browsing experience.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies allow you to share and send information to other websites. Our website contains advertising cookies from the following third parties: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Adroll.
What kind of information do we collect by using cookies?
How do you block cookies?
If you refuse our policy or block our cookies, you may be unable to access certain areas of our website and certain functions and pages will not work in the usual way.
We may update this policy from time to time. Changes in technology, legislation and authorities’ guidance may require us to inform you of the activities we undertake where it affects your privacy rights. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes. This page has been last updated in February 2020.
Right to privacy
We will never collect or publish any personal information without your explicit permission. Any personal information that you choose to share with us will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality and our privacy guidelines comply with European laws.
The information we collect through our forms may be used in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our website
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send relevant emails
- To review your job application
- To contact you with relevant job offers